Today’s guest, Lomit Patel is the Vice President of Growth at IMVU, responsible for user acquisition, retention, and monetization. Prior to IMVU, Lomit managed growth at early-stage startups including Roku (IPO), TrustedID (acquired by Equifax), Texture (acquired. by Apple), and EarthLink. Lomit is a public speaker, bestselling author of Lean AI, advisor, and recognized as a Mobile Hero by Liftoff.
Here you can find the main topics we discussed:
- 10:04 – 21:58 – Introducing the concept of smart marketing
- 21:58 – 32:36 – What are the levels of the marketing autonomy scale?
- 32:36 – 39:34 – What are the opportunities of automation
- 40:29 – 43:22 – How can we make the revolutionary process of marketing faster?
- 44:23 – 47:13 – Can we automate the creative process?
- 47:25 – 52:57 – The biggest challenges and blindspots for people implementing processes like these
- 52:51 – 58:11 – How Lomit envision marketing in 5 years from now